The creation of this European and international group comes from the desire to gather
some vertical dance experts from various backgrounds to exchange on common
interrogations that are relevant for the evolution of this still young art, to defend its
diversity and promote its transmission.
- Where does the desire to move in this particular way come from?
- What political, sociological and even ecological issues do the creators rise up with their art?
- Can vertical dance be considered a new art?
- How our practices reflect a contemporary language?
- What crossings are possible?
- How to promote the diversity of the practice and to anticipate its transmission
… are among the topics we want to approach collectively.
Watch VDF film for a short presentation of each members.
Vertical Dance Forum is co-funded by the Creative Europe programme of the European Union.